www.inkthinkerblog.com — A few weeks ago, I was tagged by the Frump for a meme on 8 random facts about myself. Here they are, in no particular order. And for the record, NO, I do not have 3 kidneys, and NO, I am not the Frump. Stop asking already!
- During college, I had a pierced tongue, a pierced navel, and 10 holes in my ears.
- When I was little, I totally believed my mom when she told me that that sound jets make flying overhead was actually the sound of the earth turning, and I called my best friend a “stupidhead” when she told me what it really was.
- I also believed that my dad was Superman thanks to a caricature that hung in his office, and that when I went to bed at night, Dumbo came over and the two of them flew around in our living room (which had a 24-foot ceiling, so it wasn’t that unbelievable).
- And that the rattling sound in a can of spray paint is what the Tooth Fairy did with the teeth she collected; that’s where she got the money to leave under our pillows, you know.
- I never cut class in high school, not even once.
- I regret my tattoo, which is nothing embarrassing (it’s a tree), but apparently its location qualifies it as a “tramp stamp.” That, and I found Leviticus 19:28 about two weeks after I got it. Oops.
- I don’t believe in Hell.
- I have to go to court tomorrow because I got a speeding ticket for going 64 in a 45 and I want to see if the judge will send me to traffic school instead of giving me points and making me pay because my driving record is flawless otherwise and I don’t want to ruin it.
Honestly, I hate memes, so I’m not going to tag anyone else. BUT if you want to voluntarily share 8 facts about yourself, please post the link as a comment so we can all get to know you better. We’d love that.
Contents Copyright © 2006-2014 Kristen King