(www.inkthinkerblog.com) — It’s the constant plight of the independent freelancer: to contract or not to contract? Well, maybe that’s not quite the plight, because there should ALWAYS be a contract. But what should it include?
Here are some resources that may help.
- Tips for Freelance Contracts, from Inkthinker
- Tips for How to Write a Freelance Contract, from All Freelance
- Free Contracts for Freelancers, from All Freelance
- How to Create a Freelancing Contract, from Advertising at About.com
- Sample Freelance Writing Contract, from Creative Lee at Work
- Sample Contractor (Freelance) Editorial Agreement, from WriteContent
- Assorted Forms, Contracts, and Pricing Guides, from CreativePublic.com
- Web Designer and Web Developer Contract Swipe File, from Provider Marketing Group
- Never Work Without a Freelance Design Contract, from Desktop Publishing at About.com
What are your favorite contract resources? Leave a link in the comments!
Contents Copyright © 2009 Kristen King