(www.inkthinkerblog.com) — The first five items on today’s list come from recommendations I’ve seen on discussion lists for writers and communications professionals throughout the day today. Enjoy!
- What Happens When a Client Who Owes You Money Sends You a Check by Accident?
- Small publishers grow amid carnage
- 6 Ways to Publish Your Own Book
- Resource: The RFP Database
- Read an E-Book Week: March 8-14, 2009
- 5 Things Every Writer Needs On Her Website
- How To Position Yourself As An Expert
- Social Media is Already Changing Your Business: Recap
- 20 questions that your overwhelmed friends are afraid of
- 5 Universal Writing Rules
- 6 Strategies Freelancers Can Learn From Corporate Cost-cutting
- How to Work Online as a Freelance Writer
- 10 Best Web Content Practices
Don’t forget to enter to win a copy of The Renegade Writer’s Query Letters That Rock by sharing your favorite marketing gaffe. The deadline is Friday.
Contents Copyright © 2006-2014 Kristen King