www.inkthinkerblog.com — Namely, that Inkthinker will be picking back up within the next week or so! This past year has been a real doozy for a number of reasons that you may or may not want to know, but suffice it to say that I’ve been in maintenance mode for most of it. And poor Inkthinker has suffered the brunt of it! But we’re gradually getting back to normal, and I’m missing all of you something fierce.
In 2011, you can look forward to some new regular features as well as some old favorites:
- What I’m Reading – Wherein I provide ongoing commentary and reviews of my current favorite and least favorite reads, as well as recommendations for what you may enjoy.
- Ask Inkthinker – Wherein I answer your questions about writing, communications overall, and freelancing.
- Typo Alert! – Wherein I mercilessly mock awful writing and published errors.
- Writing Quotes – Wherein I share and comment on brilliant and sometimes not-so-brilliant words on writing.
- Thinking in Ink – Wherein I discuss my current writing projects and share some prompts and exercises to help get your creative juices flowing.
Not sure yet of the schedule, but there will be one and I’ll let you know when to expect new posts.
Thanks for all of the supportive comments and e-mails from my kind and caring readers. You guys are amazing.
Contents Copyright © 2006-2014 Kristen King