13. April 2009 Recommended Reading 3
(www.inkthinkerblog.com) — After a brief hiatus from the almost-daily recommended reading list, we’re back in full force! Check out these bad boys:
- Writing Help: Fifty (50) Tools
- The Top 5 Uncommon Timesavers for Bloggers/Writers
- Write Email Subject Lines that Get Read
- How Freelance Writing Almost Destroyed My Blog
- A Dollar an Hour – A Guest Article
- 23 Tips to Take Your Business to the Next Level
- Who’s Got the Right to Say What a Creative Practitioner Charges?
- Should You Ask Potential Customers Their Budget?
- When is New Media Too Much New Media?
- Zoning Out When Doing Routine Tasks?
- How Twitter Can Help You to Write with Confidence
- The Disgustingly Simple Rule for Web Writing That’s Often Hard to Swallow
Contents Copyright © 2006-2014 Kristen King