(www.inkthinkerblog.com) — There’s so much great info out there for freelancers, sometimes it’s hard to pick what to recommend! Here are some articles I know you’ll love.
- Freelancing Cost of Doing Business
- The Top 5 Reasons to Be a Jack of All Trades
- Why Social Media Will NOT Go the Way of the Lava Lamp
- 34 Reminders to Help You Find Your Way
- Why You Need to Transform Your Website Into a Story
- In Troubled Economic Times, Be Smart & Be Bold
- 7 Quick Tips to Increase Your Business Success
- A Tongue-in-Cheek Look at the Publishing Process
- What is an Acceptable Freelance Turnaround Time?
- How to Win Clients with Time-Tested Sales Techniques
- The DIY Resume Book I Recommend Most Often
- Positioning your Personal Brand
Update: And by February, I meant April. Wow.
Contents Copyright © 2009 Kristen King